Nice to see this group alive again

  • Novatech Com. LTD.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2000
      Guess what ! It died again. I have seen more action in grave yards
      then on this list.......
    • Chris Schwab
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2000
        I guess it's because we're in the "slow" part of the scouting & ham radio
        season.

        Does anyone have any experience doing satellite contacts with scouts? I'm
        going to Camp Danie Boone in NC this summer and would like to make some
        contacts back home to the Tampa, FL area. I've bought one of the Arrow
        antennas and am thinking about taking another beam antenna and setting up
        for APRS ops..

        Chris

        Chris Schwab, N4BSA
        Scoutmaster, Troop 488 Largo FL