RE: [Scoutradio] Rovering.com

  • Craig Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hi Jon,

      We will definitely look forward to any contributions your members might have
      for this upcoming JOTA. We are all volunteers here, so no red tape getting
      an article, or picture in the next edition.

      Craig
      Publisher, Rovering.com

      Message: 4
      Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:47:31 -0400
      From: "Jon Pearl - W4ABC" <jonpearl@...>
      Subject: Re: Rovering.com

      Hi Craig.

      Thanks for joining the group and for including us in on your new web
      publication.

      Lot's of good articles there. I hope everyone take the time to peruse your
      new site.

      YIS

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      Trustee WA4BSA