Re: Nice to see this group alive again

  • Novatech Com. LTD.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2000
      I posted in hope to get, one some action happening here, and two, to
      get a few stations lined up for the GOTA weekend.........nothing.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2000
        Guess what ! It died again. I have seen more action in grave yards
        then on this list.......
      • Chris Schwab
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2000
          I guess it's because we're in the "slow" part of the scouting & ham radio
          season.

          Does anyone have any experience doing satellite contacts with scouts? I'm
          going to Camp Danie Boone in NC this summer and would like to make some
          contacts back home to the Tampa, FL area. I've bought one of the Arrow
          antennas and am thinking about taking another beam antenna and setting up
          for APRS ops..

          Chris

          Chris Schwab, N4BSA
          Scoutmaster, Troop 488 Largo FL