Re: [Scoutradio] Rovering.com

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2004
      Hi Craig.

      Thanks for joining the group and for including us in on your new web publication.

      Lot's of good articles there.  I hope everyone take the time to peruse your new site.

      YIS

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      Trustee WA4BSA

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hi Jon,

        We will definitely look forward to any contributions your members might have
        for this upcoming JOTA. We are all volunteers here, so no red tape getting
        an article, or picture in the next edition.

        Craig
        Publisher, Rovering.com

        Message: 4

        There is an article about JOTA in the inaugural issue
        of "Rovering." You can see it at www.rovering.com.

        Yours in Scouting,

        Craig Brown
        Publisher