K2BSA/2 During JOTA

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      K2BSA/2 will be operating from the Central New Jersey Council
      Camporee in Mercer County Park on Saturday October 16, 2004 from
      1300Z to 1900Z. Extended hours that weekend may be possible
      depending on the Camporee schedule. We will be operating as part of
      the Radio Merit Badge Exhibit. About 1,000 scouts will be in
      attendance.

      Operation will be JOTA style, not contest style, with Scouts talking
      and logging their contacts for Radio MB. However, we will honor any
      QSL requests with a K2BSA/2 QSL card. QSL's should be sent to Gary
      Wilson, K2GW, 587 Flock Road, Hamilton Square, NJ 08690. US
      Stations must include an SASE and foreign QSL's will be sent via the
      bureau unless a green stamp or IRC is enclosed.

      Hope to hear you and your Scouts on the air!

      YIS & 73

      Gary, K2GW