The 3v8 will be there...

  • ridza3v8fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2004
      Hi for all The ham radio scouting.
      I'm Ridha From 3v8 .iwant to tell you that the tunisian Scouts Boys
      And Girls will be on frequency for the jota .
      3v8st .3v8cb. 3v8sq. 3v8sm.3v8sj.3v8ss.3v8sf.all belongs to tunisian
      Scouts.
      we will be happy to take place in this activities as all the scouts
      on the world . to promote friendship and Peace in all over the world.
      good luck for all the scouts
      many Dx And many 73