North Carolina JOTA Yahoo Group

  • Bill Morine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Dear Fellow Scouter and Scout Hams:

      Here in North Carolina we've had a Yahoo Group since 2003 dedicated
      to JOTA activities in the Tarheel state. Appropriately, it's simply
      NCJOTA, and anyone in or out of North Carolina is invited to look at
      the site or join.

      The founder of the group, Jason Conolly (N7IME), and I have tried to
      generate interest through the NC scout councils about JOTA, but they
      are not equipped to get the message out in a timely fashion, so we
      thought we'd do it through this forum. Both Jason and I will be tied
      up with other activities this year, but those of you who reside in
      North Carolina are encouraged to share your JOTA plans through the
      NCJOTA group.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
      n2cop@... or n2cop@.... Thanks for your interest and time.

      73,
      Bill Morine, N2COP
      Wilmington, NC
      Advancement Co-Chairman, Troop 215
      JOTA Chairman - Cape Fear Council (#425)
      K2BSA Staff member - 2001 and 2005 National Jamborees
      ARRL North Carolina Public Information Coordinator (PIC)