Hope to do JOTA...

  • biker51ferg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2004
      We will be having a camporee the weekend of JOTA (just realized) and
      I hope to be able to set up a demo station and operate at least for a
      little while. I am hoping an other troop adult will can organize the
      Troop 30 contingent and let me concentrate on JOTA. "Time is a
      wastin" to get with the committee...Hopefully hear you all on the air
      on Oct. 16th...

      Steve Ferguson/N4PKJ
      an ASM in Troop 30
      Valley District