Re: [Scoutradio] jota

  • Chikai
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      It's 16-17 October. Check the WOSM JOTA website to find lots more information. This can easily be reached by surfing to www.scout.org/jota and follow the links from there.
      Paul PA5UL
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ray Brown
      Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 5:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [Scoutradio] jota

        Greetings, everyone. Just making sure. Is this year's JOTA on October
      15-17 or 22-24? I know it's always the 3rd full weekend of October,
      but I wanted to make sure of the date. I have a District-wide Camporall
      on October 22-24 this year. (They moved it a week so as not to conflict
      with a local town's parade and festival. Don't ask, I didn't do it. :-(

        The ARRL webpages (just recently updated, too) only say the 3rd weekend
      in October. No specific date. (sigh) So, confirmation, please? Thanks!

                      _Ray_        KBØSTN
                      CC, Pack 77, Joplin, MO
                      Ozark Trails Council

    • frank@fmaynard.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2004
        Look for us on the air from the Ottawa District Clue-O-Ree on Saturday
        Oct.16 using either my call (NF8M) or KE8HR. Near the usual scout
        frequencies, phone and maybe CW, most likely 20m and 40m. 73

        --
        YiS,
        Frank Maynard, NF8M