Fall Camporee

  • ka2bsa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hey just a thought to ponder. I know hams participate in Emergency
      Service Drills. Have I got a Camporee for you. Twin Rivers Council
      BSA is having it Fall Camporee in conjunction with the Largest
      Weapons of Mass Destruction Drill in the Area. This drill will be
      involving several county. Including 30+ EMS agencies, several FD
      depts. Several HASMAT teams, Local, county and state PD, also
      Representatives from SEMO, FEMA and several others.

      It's the place to be on Oct 1-3, 2004

      A PDF file of The Council info packet is available. E mail me
      directly and I will send you the packet. My email address is
      n2zqf@... I will also try to post the file on the
      ScoutRadio yahoo site.

      Hope to see some of you their.
      Look for the yellow Emerg. Comm. Van (KA2BSA)
      Ray
      N2ZQF