Fall Camporee

  • Ray Ginter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hey just a thought to ponder. I know hams participate in Emergency
      Service Drills. Have I got a Camporee for you. Twin Rivers Council BSA
      is having it Fall Camporee in conjunction with the Largest Weapons of
      Mass Destruction Drill in the Area. This drill will be involving
      several county. Including 30+ EMS agencies, several FD depts. Several
      HASMAT teams, Local, county and state PD, also Representatives from
      SEMO, FEMA and several others.

      It's the place to be on Oct 1-3, 2004

      Attached to this email is a PDF file of the info packet from the
      council. I you don't get the packet, E mail me directly and I will send
      you the packet. My email address is n2zqf@...

      Hope to see some of you their.
      Look for the yellow Emerg. Comm. Van (KA2BSA)
      Ray
      N2ZQF
    • ka2bsa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
        Hey just a thought to ponder. I know hams participate in Emergency
        Service Drills. Have I got a Camporee for you. Twin Rivers Council
        BSA is having it Fall Camporee in conjunction with the Largest
        Weapons of Mass Destruction Drill in the Area. This drill will be
        involving several county. Including 30+ EMS agencies, several FD
        depts. Several HASMAT teams, Local, county and state PD, also
        Representatives from SEMO, FEMA and several others.

        It's the place to be on Oct 1-3, 2004

        A PDF file of The Council info packet is available. E mail me
        directly and I will send you the packet. My email address is
        n2zqf@... I will also try to post the file on the
        ScoutRadio yahoo site.