Call to Arms

  • Alan Stumpf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 9:37 PM
      This is kind of off topic and I am posting this so you can look at the
      website and post a response.

      This is for those Scouters and Scouts who are into using our Amateur
      Satellites. This this post 9/11 world it has been decided that all USA EARTH
      ORBITING satellites must be protected (from terrorists?). So ALL TLE(keps)
      beginning in October will not be posted in the public domain by NORAD. So no
      AMSAT, ARRL, heavens-above.com, or numerous other sites to get the sat info
      from.

      Use the following link to get better story from people who know more than
      me.

      http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/notice.shtml

      Alan Stumpf KB3DHC
      NHARC JOTA Chairman