Re: [Scoutradio] Greetings from VU2LCI / JOTA-JOTI 2004

  • Michael Grcevich
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
      Hello Lion;
      During JOTA we operate w6cx from San Ramon,
      CA, as part of the Pacific division convention of the
      ARRL. We normally have a good group of scouts come by
      and visit the station to talk and work on the radio
      merit badge, as well as JOTI on the computers. Look
      for us on 20 meters would be glad to chat with you.

      Mike kb6usj
      Mount Diablo Amateur Radio Club
      Special Events Station

      --- Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@...>