Re: NOAC

  • Jim Rice
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      Normally I go. But, I didn't make it this year with
      my wife and son going AND my WoodBadge committment
      conflicts.

      I hope next time...

      -Jim

      http://www.natworld.com/ars/

      > > ScoutRadio start page:
      email
      > addresses - change your subscription details, etc.)
      > >
      > > Post message: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • wt2g
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2006
        To the group:
        As NOAC starts today, does anyone know if someone has a station?
        BTW, I've listened every night jumping between bands and did not hear
        a camp. Thnks
        Ted WT2G
        ASM T313 Pequott Dist, Theodore Roosevelt Council, Buckskin Lodge 412