NOAC

  • wt2g
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2004
      Is there a station at NOAC held at Iowa State University this week?
      Thanks WT2G
    • Alan B. Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2004
        Jim Rice N0OA usually goes.
        from N0QPM

        Committee Chair of K0BSA Crew 373 Minneapolis MN.
        www.k0bsa.org
        Alan B. Jones
        10630 Nathan Lane N.
        Maple Grove MN 55369

        Phone 763 425 0729

        N0QPM
        > Is there a station at NOAC held at Iowa State University this week?
        > Thanks WT2G

        > Now that you've got new licensees in your unit, why not have them subscibe

        > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

        > ScoutRadio start page:
        >
        > Post message: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jim Rice
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
          Normally I go. But, I didn't make it this year with
          my wife and son going AND my WoodBadge committment
          conflicts.

          I hope next time...

          -Jim

          http://www.natworld.com/ars/

          > > ScoutRadio start page:
          email
          > addresses - change your subscription details, etc.)
          > >
          > > Post message: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • wt2g
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2006
            To the group:
            As NOAC starts today, does anyone know if someone has a station?
            BTW, I've listened every night jumping between bands and did not hear
            a camp. Thnks
            Ted WT2G
            ASM T313 Pequott Dist, Theodore Roosevelt Council, Buckskin Lodge 412