Re: W3BOY Radio Night June 28 1900-2100

  • k5hal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "k5hal" <k5hal@a...> wrote:
      > Please look for -------W3BOY------ on the air from Chester
      > County Council, Camp John H Ware III which is located near Rising
      > Sun, MD.
      > Ham Radio and Boy Scouts go together.
      > Regards,
      > cullen K5HAL

      Report on Radio Camp 2004:
      A success. Nine scouts, one scouter, Rock-Mites built, some
      operate well, some need a bit of troubleshooting. The Exams went
      well. There was a general agreement on the part of Scienc Camp
      management that we have a good start on what we need.
      We are now begining plans for Radio Camp 2005 after a serious
      critique of what went well and what need improvement.
      Suggestions will be accepted.