RE: [Scoutradio] W3BOY Radio Night June 28 1900-2100

  • Terry Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Why in the Extra portion of the bands? Some of the scouts around here have
      their general licenses but none that I know of have the extra license. If
      the scouts around La Crosse were to contact you it would have to be under
      the guidance of an extra ham.

      Good luck with your project! I will just have to listen.

      73! Terry, KB9YXV

      Terry Miller, KB9YXV
      La Crosse, WI
      Kb9yxv@...