Amateur station on Danish Scout Association's jamboree

  • oz2stk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2004
      From July 19 until July 29 the Danish Scout Association have our
      jamboree. On that occasion we will have an active radio amateur
      station with call sign OZ9DDS.

      We expect to be active in the entire period on HF: 10, 20, 40 and 80
      m SSB around the scout frq. We will also bew active on VHF 2m FM and,
      hopefully, also SSB.

      Please listen for us as we are interested in as many scout contact as
      possible.

      Regards

      Steffen Kallstrom