Re: [mail] RE: [Scoutradio] Digest Number 492

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Here in the UK we are getting quite excited about Echolink as part of
      JOTA. It was used to great effect at the Australian Jamboree last
      winter (summer if you are in the southern hemisphere!) and resulted in
      several Scout contacts between the UK and Australia.

      If you have access to the internet from your JOTA station hen take a look
      here: http://www.echolink.org/ as another activity.

      Malcolm - G4CXT