Nice Group u all got here>>Troop 362 west palm beach fla.

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2004
      Hello there
      My name is shawn.I use to be a boyscout but had to give it up
      do to some personal matters.But any how i like the lil group you all
      got going on here.Me im not a ham but i do use the fallowing radios
      alot>>>FRS,CB,MURS radio,and police scanner.Its jut a hoppy nad i
      enjoy it dearly.A maybe you all might want to add a scanner radio to
      that radio station.If you would like i can give you all a old marine
      radio i have laying around here to add to your station.Good luck
      with every thing guys.

      Yours Truely
      Unit Sm 362