Re: [Scoutradio] Fox Hunts

  • Max Manghelli - KD7GES
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
      I have just added pictures of the Fox I built for use
      by our Venture Crew. You can view them at:

      http://kd7ges.manghelli.net

      Just click on the RDF link on the main page. I also
      plan on adding pictures of the Tape Measure Yagi for
      RDF project that is a fun and inexpensive project for
      a Troop or Crew. (hope to have those up in the next
      week or so).

      Max Manghelli - KD7GES
      Advisor, Venture Crew 185 - KD7TSJ
      Oregon Trail Council