Re: Digest Number 46

  • Dave Colter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      The FCC has never been involved in the certification of purely
      audio/control devices. Note that they list only RF related devices in
      this rule. This is probably not the applicable section of the rules.
      Is there any prohibition against or language about automatic
      transmissions, or re-transmissions, or un-attended operation? BTW, it's
      nice to see the FCC writing a rule in plain English. Now, if we could
      just get the average user to read them...
      73
      Dave Colter WA1ZCN