Re: Radio Camp

  • murray_428
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 12, 2004
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bruninga" <bruninga@u...>
      wrote:
      > Dont forget to tell them to bring their FRS
      > walkie Talkie's to camp. Then use them
      > for all coordination. Teach them proper
      > Radio procedures. Plan games around
      > them RADIO CLUE, DFing, etc... during
      > their break periods. de WB4APR

      Robert - I'd be interested in learning about the games you mention
      above. Is there a website that details them? Thanks,
      Joe
      Scoutmaster - Troop 109
      KC2MKS
    • Robert Bruninga
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 19, 2004
        >>> zano_52@... 2/12/04 1:39:00 PM >>>

        > Dont forget to tell them to bring their FRS
        > walkie Talkie's to camp. Then use them
        > for all coordination. Teach them proper
        > Radio procedures. Plan games around
        > them RADIO CLUE, DFing, etc... during
        > their break periods. de WB4APR

        Robert - I'd be interested in learning about the games you mention
        above. Is there a website that details them? Thanks,
        KC2MKS

        REPLY: Sure, http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/sitemap.html
        slide down till you find KIDS and SCOUTS...

        de WB4APR, Bob

        Now that you've got new licensees in your unit, why not have them
        subscibe to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScoutRadioYouth

        Visit the "Adventure Radio Society"
        http://www.natworld.com/ars/

        Yahoo! Groups Links