Yamboree Staff

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      My observations:
      The National Jamboree staffing machine is definately
      at work and operating.

      I applied in November or December, and have received
      a questionaire from the K2BSA team requesting
      more details on amateur radio activities.
      This came in the US Post, which I promptly
      returned.

      If several weeks go by without a response to
      your application, I would recommend some followup
      with your local council's contact person to check its
      status or to make sure your app did not
      get lost on someone's desk.

      73,
      Ray N1RY