K2BSA Jambo staff

  • ALAN STUMPF
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      QST QST QST HAPPY NEW YEAR

      I hope someone can answer this question.

      I inquired about becoming a staff member for K2BSA during the 2005 Jamboree a couple of months ago and unfortunately could not sign up at that time. Are there opening still available?

      568 days till Jambo 05'

      73

      Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
      Greater Pittsburgh Council
      TR 377 Assistant Scoutmaster
      NHARC JOTA Chairmen
      Jambo 01 3rd Assistant Scoutmaster TR 525

    • wt2g
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004
        Alan,
        Don"t know. Your app has to be submitted to your local council and
        worked up the chain from there. I've had mine in for about a month
        and haven't herd anything yet.Good luck.

        Ted Horishny WT2G
        Asm T-192
        Theodore Roosevelt Council