Re: [Scoutradio] Re: Jota participation database

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2003
      Hi Jean.

      That would be correct if everyone stopping by, viewed the home page as you do now... a member who is logged in.

      I often have to log-out of a list that I own and log back in using my wife's Yahoo ID and password.  Then I get to see things as she would... a member only, not the owner/moderator.  I would then go one step further and log-out all together and take a peek at the list as a non-member would see it.

      Pointing potentially interested parties to the ScoutRadio Email Group would be a windfall for us all.  I think we all enjoy the special fraternity that exists in this niche' market within a niche' market.

      Pointing folks here who are looking to quickly download a file or two, will only quickly frustrate them unless they're willing to join the group.

      73,

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC