More Updates

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 1999
      Just to let everyone know..

      #1 .. I ordered 2 of the scout exhibit kits today from ARRL 2nd day. I
      should have them Wednesday or Thursday.

      #2 .. I received my GPS back in the mail today. Hopefully we can let the
      kids see where we are walking if we get the VHC1's to play with..

      Is there anything else I need to get for spectacular? Oh.. and just for
      you Scouters.. Have you priced uniforms lately? I decided I needed a new
      uniform with Spectacular & OA Section Conference coming up.. Went to the
      Council office today to pick one up. $100 later... Full Class A... OUCH!
      It's definitely been a while since I have bought a uniform.

      Chris N4BSA
    • Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 1999
        From: Chris Schwab <1schwab1@...>
        To: scoutradio@onelist.com <scoutradio@onelist.com>; scoutradio@...
        <scoutradio@...>
        Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 12:51 AM
        Subject: [scoutradio] More Updates

        >From: "Chris Schwab" <1schwab1@...>
        >
        >Just to let everyone know..
        >
        >#1 .. I ordered 2 of the scout exhibit kits today from ARRL 2nd day. I
        >should have them Wednesday or Thursday.

        Thanks Chris, if you get them early enough, I can copy a bunch of them and
        see if we can make them last a little longer.

        >#2 .. I received my GPS back in the mail today. Hopefully we can let the
        >kids see where we are walking if we get the VHC1's to play with..

        We'll see. Cliff at Kenwood thought he 'might could maybe I dunno' see his
        way to sending just the video heads and cables to be used with any D7's that
        would be on hand. Apparently they are short of loaner handheld's.

        >Is there anything else I need to get for spectacular? Oh.. and just for
        >you Scouters.. Have you priced uniforms lately? I decided I needed a new
        >uniform with Spectacular & OA Section Conference coming up.. Went to the
        >Council office today to pick one up. $100 later... Full Class A... OUCH!
        >It's definitely been a while since I have bought a uniform.

        I thought about buying a new uniform shirt when I was there today, and ended
        up buying a new 'forest green' (don't ya love it) Class B polo. Just got a
        new pair of shorts, as the old pair's zipper wouldn't hold. The stuff is
        pricey, but with a 100% money back guarantee, I took the old shorts in, and
        Jack gave me a new pair.

        Got to get Dan (W4BNC) signed up as a merit badge counselor and put him
        through "YPT" and get him commissioned as a 'freeloader' at the council
        level so he can wear the 'green.'

        Jon W4ABC

        >Chris N4BSA

        >Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
        >http://www.onelist.com
        >Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site
      • Demos Doulou
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 1999
          Would be cheaper if you went on a diet, hihi

          Sorrry, had to.

          Demos

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23, 1999
            From: Demos Doulou <sdoulou1@...>
            To: scoutradio@onelist.com <scoutradio@onelist.com>
            Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 5:14 AM
            Subject: [scoutradio] Re: More Updates

            >From: "Demos Doulou" <sdoulou1@...>
            >
            >Would be cheaper if you went on a diet, hihi
            >
            >Sorrry, had to.
            >
            >Demos

            You can't see him now Chris. He is standing behind that light pole talking
            to us.

            jon