Starting a station at camp

  • ALAN STUMPF
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003

      I would like to hear from anyone out there that can tell me how they or a group they are involved in went about creating a station at their summer camp.
      Information pertaining to time lines, phases of equipment, policies, equipment hurtles, current programs, existing program integration, staffing, council (thoughts, expectation, problems, other dealings), and funding would be appreciated.

      During JOTA 2003 I had a scout indicated he was interested in getting his license and inform me he was applying for one of our summer camps. My thought this may be the best time to get things started for Greater Pittsburgh Council.

      73

      Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
      Assistant Scoutmaster Tr 377
      NHARC JOTA Chairman