Re: Re: [Scoutradio] Digest Number 434

  • davifish@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 11, 2003
      I think the net is a good idea.  I would like to see it on Saturday, early afternoon, for camp stations like ours to check in.
      K3BSA is a permanent Scout camp station.  We are on the air every Friday evening and all day Saturday up to about 5:00 p.m.
      Check out our website where you can see pictures of our station, http://www.k3bsa.org.

      73,
      Rick, WB3BSA