Re[2]: [Scoutradio] Please vote for 2 meter frequency

  • Danny Messano
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
      I think the issue was with their 144 to 146 MHZ HTs.

      I would say, based on the poll, that 146.52 is the way to go (and 446.00 for 70cm). I still strongly encourage that we advertise 145.55 (and 445.55) as a secondary scouting frequency. Would be nice to be able to visit camp and know they will be on another specific frequency if not the calling channels.

      wnn> Guy's if any foreign HAMs do come here they can use our
      wnn> freq. plan . While they are here they can use all the same
      wnn> Freq.'s we use ( expl. if they were Tech.'s they could use all the same freq.'s
      wnn> our tech.'s use) .

      wnn> T.J. wd4nhh

      wnn> ________________________________________________________________
      wnn> The best thing to hit the internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
      wnn> Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      wnn> Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!

      wnn> Check out the UK Radio-Scouting page here at Yahoo!Groups.

      wnn> Now that you've got new licensees in your unit, why not
      wnn> have them subscibe to
      wnn> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScoutRadioYouth

      wnn> Visit "Operation On Target BSA" Mountain Top Signaling:
      wnn> http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

      wnn> Great list of Scouting/Amateur Radio web sites:
      wnn> http://www.k1dwu.net/ham-links/clubs.-.scouting.phtml

      wnn> Visit the "Adventure Radio Society" http://www.natworld.com/ars/

      wnn> ScoutRadio start page:
      wnn> member email addresses - change your subscription details, etc.)

      wnn> Post message: scoutradio@yahoogroups.com

      wnn> SCOUTING and AMATEUR RADIO - FUN FOR ALL AGES

      wnn> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      wnn> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --

      Best regards,

      Danny Messano