WOSM JOTA website, IRC, EchoLink

  • Dave Colter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2003
      Just in case you don't know it exists, the official WOSM JOTA website is at
      http://www.home.zonnet.nl/worldscout//. This site is based in the
      Netherlands, but has a link to it from the WOSM website. It is the source
      for all official world-wide JOTA information. It has information on Scout
      use of EchoLink and e-QSO, two Internet resources.

      Also, if you need an official Scout IRC chat site, try ScoutLink. They have
      channels for a variety of purposes and in many different languages. The
      #leaders channel is always available for discussions. The main channel is
      #english, and you can sometimes find me there as "nhscouter." For details,
      visit www.scoutlink.org.
      73,
      Dave WA1ZCN
    • Danny Messano
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2003
        I have been banned from scoutlink many times. I walk away from my PC for 5 minutes and get kicked for idling. I dont go there anymore.

        Danny Messano

        --

        Best regards,

        Danny Messano