Any other events?

  • biker51ferg
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
      Are there any other Scouting/Ham Radio events planned (even regional)
      for the near and far future. I missed JOTA (again) but would like to
      be able make some scouting oriented contacts hopefully with some of
      my scouts in the next couple of months...73...Steve Ferguson/ASM
      Tr30/Staunon, VA/N4PKJ
    • kimbare
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
        there is kids day the firstb week in jan and the 3? in june see arrl
        page
      • Richard A. Blank
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
          K3BSA is on the air every weekend from Camp Delmont, on the Musser Scout Reservation. We will be having a Radio merit badge
          course on Saturday November 22, 2003 and will be looking for contacts on SSB, and PSK-31.

          73,
          Rick, WB3BSA
          President/Program Director
          SPARK Lodge, Camp Delmont - K3BSA - http://www.k3bsa.org

          biker51ferg wrote:

          > Are there any other Scouting/Ham Radio events planned (even regional)
          > for the near and far future. I missed JOTA (again) but would like to
          > be able make some scouting oriented contacts hopefully with some of
          > my scouts in the next couple of months...73...Steve Ferguson/ASM
          > Tr30/Staunon, VA/N4PKJ

          > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

          > ScoutRadio start page:

        • Rick Hampton
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
            Well, there is always Thinking Day in February with the Girl Scouts.
            (Remember, Scouting and Amateur Radio is not just for
            boys!)

            Rick Hampton, WD8KEL
            Proud father of a Boy Scout (KG4QKX) and a Girl Scout (KG4GVS)