BSA JOTA patches

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      I received email from BSA headquarters with informtion about
      patches. You nolonger need to worry about the sales tax when
      ordering. Shipping, handling, and taxes are already included in the
      price of $3.50 per patch.

      (I just changed the ARRL web page information this AM.)

      If you have not already done so, please remember to complete the ARRL
      survey at http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/jotalog/ . A copy of this
      survey/log will also go the BSA Headquarters in TX.

      Jean Wolfgang,  WB3IOS
      ARRL Field & Educational Services