SE Michigan JOTA Operation

  • scouter@fmaynard.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2003
      Wallace, KE8HR, and I will be operating a JOTA station from the Clinton
      Valley Council's Ottawa District Camporee near Milford, Michigan this
      weekend. Look for us on SSB near the Scouting frequencies on 80, 40 and 20
      (and higher if conditions permit). We'll either be using KE8HR or NF8M.
      QSL via NF8M.

      YiS,
      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CM, Pack 54 and MC, Troop 407
      Mighty Ottawa District, Clinton Valley Council
      Novi, Michigan