hi old man This 3v8

  • ridza3v8fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      hi for all the scouts and the radio scouting stations .
      i'm operator of the 3v8st and the 3v8cb stations that belogs to the
      tunisians scouts.
      we will be active in the jota on 20m 14.250/ and 15m 21.250/ and on
      the 40m on 7.075 and on the 17m
      je suis membre de la section des routiers
      chef de clan routiers ,membre de troupe de scout ariana
      i'will be glad to contact scouts on the band
      we will try to be actif since friday midnight
      ihope to meet all the group on the band and receive mail . to spread
      peace in the world
      73 73 73 and88 88 for allthe scouts