CT7NMV ready for Jota

  • JAIME.GUILHERME@ANF.PT
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003

      Dear Scouts

      The NĂșcleo Moinhos de Vento will join Jota '2003 from Pirescouxe Castle,

      a small Castle located 10 Km North of Lisbon City.

      We will be on the air on 10,15,20 and 40 meters SSB as CT7NMV.

      You can see in attachment our mascot Lou MHz and a picture of the Castle.

      NMV Radio Scouting web site http://www.qsl.net/ct1nmv

      Take a strong left shake hand, and have a nice Jota

      73 de CT1ECT