Doganay Scouting Group on air as usual

  • murat toklu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      We are ready for 46.Jota & 7.Joti and the patch is
      in the attachments with our group patch
      We and our visitor scout brothers and sisters will
      call CQ's and will stand by for your CQ's. Our call
      signal is TA2KA/J.
      We will also participate in Joti and our irc nicks
      are "doganay1, doganay2, doganay3 etc."
      Please check our webpage
      "http://www.doganayizcigrubu.com/" for detailed
      information about us. You can send email to
      "doganayig@yahoogroups.com" or
      "bilgi@...".

      73&88's

      all together for scouting