Scout Radio Jamboree

  • Michael Grcevich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
      W6CX will be operation with the Boy Scout radio
      Jamboree from San Ramon California. As part of the
      ARRL pacific division convention. Look for us on
      14.290,21.360, and 28.390 also a SSTV frequency of
      14.230 Hope to hear you out there!

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • scouter@fmaynard.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2003
        Wallace, KE8HR, and I will be operating a JOTA station from the Clinton
        Valley Council's Ottawa District Camporee near Milford, Michigan this
        weekend. Look for us on SSB near the Scouting frequencies on 80, 40 and 20
        (and higher if conditions permit). We'll either be using KE8HR or NF8M.
        QSL via NF8M.

        YiS,
        Frank Maynard, NF8M
        CM, Pack 54 and MC, Troop 407
        Mighty Ottawa District, Clinton Valley Council
        Novi, Michigan