Venturing Crew 80 JOTA operation

  • Bill Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2003
      Venturing Crew 80 will be operating JOTA on HF and VHF from Fort
      Washington, MD. We will be part of an Emergrncy Preparedness
      Camporee. Fort Wahsington is a fort built in the early 1800's for the
      defense of Washington, DC from ships coming up the Potomac River.
      We will be operating as W3BSA, Crew 80's club call.

      Look for ya on the air.

      73,

      Bill Stewart, W2BSA, Venturing Crew 80 Associate Advisor