Jota 2003 at CT7NMV

  • JAIME.GUILHERME@ANF.PT
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2003
      Jota 2003 at CT7NMV

      Dear Scouts

      The Núcleo Moinhos de Vento Radio Scouting Department web site was upload today with the latest informations about our Jota Station.

      This year we will be on the air from Pirescouxe Castle, for about 10 Km North of Lisboan City.

      You can find us at  http://www.qsl.net/ct1nmv

      Have a nice Jamboree on the air

      Take a strong left shake hand

      73 de CT1ECT

      Aguia Audaz

      Corpo Nacional de Escutas
      Região de Lisboa
      Junta de Núcleo Moinhos de Vento
      Departamento de Radio Escutismo

    • JAIME.GUILHERME@ANF.PT
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2003
        Jota 2003 at CT7NMV

        Dear Scouts

        The Núcleo Moinhos de Vento Radio Scouting Department web site was upload today with the latest informations about our Jota Station.

        This year we will be on the air from Pirescouxe Castle, for about 10 Km North of  LISBON City.