IRLP & JOTA, more information

  • hazmathi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2003
      Reprint from the IRLP information group:

      The Raleigh Reflector 921 has been requested for JOTA contacts. We
      would suggest that initial contacts be made on 9215 (channel 5 as the
      call channel) and if activity gets heavy that you either move to
      channel 2, 3 or 4. A net control on 9215 could inform other stations
      calling that say for instance the Australians are available on
      channel 3 for contacts. Please refrain from using Channel 0 (9210),
      since that might interfere with regular traffic or nets.

      See you folks on REF 9215 and the Pacific "campfire" on REF 9254.

      Carter, KH6FV
      Honolulu, HI
      Node 3720