IRLP and JOTA

  • hazmathi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2003
      Regarding JOTA and IRLP

      It appears right now there is no "formal" IRLP reflector channel for
      this years JOTA. If someone steps in and coordinates one, I will let
      this list know.

      However, I will be hosting a IRLP/JOTA "campfire" site at REF9254.
      It will be more informal than a net. But it can be used as a meeting
      place during JOTA to make contact and then move off for node-to-node
      contacts. Pacific Rim stations will be connected to this IRLP
      channel for JOTA Oct. 18-19. If the REF9254 gets real busy, Hawaii
      stations may step in as "controllers" to keep things flowing.

      On Sat, 0400 GMT., the Hawaiian Au Au net that is scheduled every
      week will be on, and we ask JOTA stations to standby for about 90
      mins.

      Carter, KH6FV
      Honolulu, HI
      IRLP Node 3720