Re: [Scoutradio] ISS operating during JOTA

  • Frank Krizan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      Cedric,

      The Soyuz replenishment rocket launches Oct. 18th and is scheduled to dock on Oct. 20th.  The current crew will be swapped out.  I suspect they'll all be very busy and will not have time for amateur radio.  It's disappointing, since our groups have enjoyed contacts with the ISS, also.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN
      Garland, TX