North Carolina JOTA Help Needed

  • Jerry Gault
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      JOTA/Campout Friday and Saturday nights, teardown
      Sunday afternoon 10/17-19. Jamboree on the Air

      Hello Everyone:

      If you or anyone you know would be interested in helping out at a
      JOTA event located in the extreme NW corner of Scotland Co. in the
      sandhills region; about 15 minutes from Laurinburg. Please let Jason
      or myself know.

      Jason: JConolly@... N7IME/4

      Jerry Gault ki4ccb@... KI4CCB

      73's
    • Eric McGlen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003

        Sorry Jerry

        Too far for our members of the City of Sunderland RAYNET Group.

        We will be offering our services to Sunderland Scout Association

        Regards

        Eric      G6 INK

        This e-mail is certified virus-free by Norton Antivirus

        end