Anyone Using WinLink/Airmail?

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Any ham-Scouters out there with WinLink/Airmail HF email capability?
      I'd like to give a demonstration at JOTA in a couple weeks and it
      would be great if I could hook up with another WinLinker who's also a
      Scouter.

      --
      73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
      Otschodela Council (BSA) Amateur Radio Group KZ2BSA:
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        I use it occasionally

        Fred Stevens K2FRD <K2FRD@...> wrote:
        Any ham-Scouters out there with WinLink/Airmail HF email capability?
        I'd like to give a demonstration at JOTA in a couple weeks and it
        would be great if I could hook up with another WinLinker who's also a
        Scouter.

        --
        73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
        Otschodela Council (BSA) Amateur Radio Group KZ2BSA:
        http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/ocarg.htm
        K2FRD Personal Adventure page: http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/K2FRD.htm
        Six-County (NY) ARES: http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/SCARES.htm
        The OCARG EAGLE monthly Scouting/Ham Radio newsletter:
        http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/Jun03EAGLE.htm ;
        Subscribe to the EAGLE (no cost, no spam, no ads): mailto:K2FRD@... .

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/y6TolB/TM