JOTA 2003 - Charleston, SC Area

  • Dennis Zabawa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      The JOTA 2003 Event for the Charleston, SC area, is once again being
      held on John's Island. We are expecting 250-300 Scouts to campout 18-
      19 October. The Ham operator's will setup their equipment Friday
      evening, 17 October.

      Operation will start Friday evening and continue until station
      teardown starting at noon on Sunday, 18 October.

      Scout oriented Radio Classes will be offered along with the chance to
      operate an Amateur Radio Station.

      Amateurs will be operating using Voice, CW and Digital operating
      modes along with Slow Scan TV and Amateur Satellite operation and
      more.

      For more info and a map:

      http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dzabawa/Jota2003.htm

      Dennis - KG4RUL