Re: [Scoutradio] Digest Number 413

  • Frank Krizan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      Alan, et al,
      I contacted Ray Moyer at National and his reply is cut and pasted below.
      73, Frank KR1ZAN

      1. The commitment will run from 19 days to 13 days depending upon the assigned job.
      2. We ask that everyone bring their own handhelds and some will bring specific equipment for a specific operation.
      3. Licenses are minimum general class but extra class is the norm with experience in licensing and a specific operation mode helps.

      The most important is that we try to put a staff together that can work together. Time off is minimum and in most of the key staff non existent but we all enjoy working together and demonstrating to scouts.

      Hope this helps. Thanks for passing this along.

      73, Ray