North Carolina JOTA group

  • tech_wing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      I have started a Yahoo! group to help coordinate North Carolina JOTA
      events. You can find us at:

      Please drop by if you are interested in finding a nearby JOTA event
      to join, or if you are interested in providing ham radio support to
      one of our area events.

      Currently, I have the most info on a JOTA event station in the
      Laurinburg, NC area that I am helping to coordinate. I also have
      some info on a couple other JOTA events, one in Wilmington and one at
      Camp Bowers.

      -- Jason Conolly, N7IME/4