Re: JOTA

  • tech_wing
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 17, 2003
      Jameson --

      I just realized I replied to your posting from last year! Well,
      that's the danger of internet searches (I was searching for JOTA in
      Carolina and found your message). In any case, if you haven't made
      plans to participate this year and are interested, drop me a line.

      -- Jason

      --- In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, KG4SOE <kg4soe@y...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > This is KG4SOE - Jameson. I am Senior-Patrol Leader of Troop 280
      in Hiddenite, North Carolina. We are a small troop and have never
      participated in JOTA. Is there a troop in North Carolina who would
      like another ham, and a couple of other scouts to join them in the
      JOTA? Thank you.

      > KG4SOE

    • Elden
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 8, 2012
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club supports the Merit Badge University at Kennesaw State University. They have approximately 100 merit badge classes and have around 1000 participants. The Club sets up a station in the Common Green at the college for scouts to participate on JOTA.

        This will be my eighth year teaching the Radio Merit Badge Class.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge & Foot Hills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council