Re: Durham NC Scout Radio ?

  • tech_wing
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
      Jerry --

      If you would like to come south a ways, we are planning a camp / JOTA
      field station in the sand hills near Laurinburg.

      Also, I believe there is a station that may be active from the
      Phillips Middle School in your area, but not sure if they got some of
      the station work completed yet.

      Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in more
      information on either of these; I can be best reached at
      N7IME@...

      -- Jason Conolly, N7IME

      --- In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry KI4CCB" <jgault@w...> wrote:
      > Hi:
      >
      > Is any Durham, NC (or area) Scouts on the air or planning on
      > participating in October?
      >
      > 73's
      > Jerry, KI4CCB
    • tech_wing
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
        Jerry --

        If you would like to come south a ways, we are planning a camp / JOTA
        field station in the sand hills near Laurinburg.

        Also, I believe there is a station that may be active from the
        Phillips Middle School in your area, but not sure if they got some of
        the station work completed yet.

        Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in more
        information on either of these; I can be best reached at
        N7IME@...

        -- Jason Conolly, N7IME

        --- In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry KI4CCB" <jgault@w...> wrote:
        > Hi:
        >
        > Is any Durham, NC (or area) Scouts on the air or planning on
        > participating in October?
        >
        > 73's
        > Jerry, KI4CCB
      • Jerry KI4CCB
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
          Hi:

          I joind your NC Group and responded by email and posted, yes... I am
          very interested...

          Jerry